Friday, March 30, 2007

A New Website - Zephyr Air Charter

Hi All!

As some of you may know, I am in the process of seting up, together with two friends and Air Charter Company. I will talk some about Part 135 (So go look that up in your FAR) in my next Podcast. As of right now though, what we have is a website, although temporary in nature, which will act as a news portal. It does link straight to this Podcast to, so hopefully it will draw a listener or two.

The link for those of you who wish to check it out is:

http://www.zephyr-air-charter.com

So go, check it out and have fun!

Happy Flying!

-Martin

2 comments:

Smartie said...

Hi Martin, thanks for the tip - wow, your OWN airline? How on EARTH do you start up your own? Wow, my mind boggles at the thought!

We were out doing flying stuff today; as I got to go flying twice in the past month or so, I got my partner a flight on a Super Tiger, down at Torquay, along the Victorian coastline.

Pop by my blog when you can, I've posted some photos and video, and will be posting more of both - he went on an aerobatics flight. And he had a ball!

Hopefully, if I'm prevented from flying lessons due to my eyesight issues, he can learn and eventually, if we get a Jabiru, I can practise with his help. I need to pass an eyesight test in order to get a Student Pilot License and do lessons, but there's no way I can pass a test right now :( and it may be a long time before I can.

I am SO jealous of you, though, how awesome would it be, having your own airline! Good luck with it! :)

Smartie said...

Oh, forgot to ask - you're a Phantom fan too? Wow! I know Moonstone publish Phantom over in the States, but the Phantom in those comics is very far removed from Lee Falks creation - have you read the original Falk comics?

Otherwise, I can get some to you! :)